Renovation of an indoor lap pool in Drumheller. Built in 1975, this facility had outgrown its original design and required a complete pool conversion. The new design will be able to meet the needs of the community as well as the many tourists that visit this famous Dinosaur Valley town.
LOCATION: Drumheller, Alberta
TYPE: 25-Metre Lap Pool, Leisure Pool, Hot Pool
CLIENT: Town of Drumheller
YEAR COMPLETED: 2017
PROJECT DETAILS: Renovation for a new 25 metre lap pool, leisure pool, and hot pool. The original pool was removed and a modular system installed.
- Modular stainless steel walls with commercial vinyl floor.
- Installed a new dividing wall and modified the pool depth to create a beach entry
- Overflow gutter system
– deck equipment
– pool recirculation and mechanical systems
- Full tile finish in the hot pool and around the perimeter of the pools
- Recognizing the town’s reputation as the dinosaur capital of the world, dinosaur footprint targets were added to the pool floor for a unique accent.
Alberta Community Swimming Pool Renovation:
- For more information on Alberta Community and Commercial Swimming Pool Construction and Renovation please click here for more information.