Victoria Road Public Pool Construction
The construction of the Victoria Road Public Pool Project began with a complete design framework that allowed for both a competition pool and facilities for public swimming. Ample seating on the upper deck of the pool allows for ease of viewing during competitive events and for family during public swims.
Victoria Road Recreation Centre
Date Completed: 2018
Client: City Of Guelph
Scope of Work: Design and construction of community swimming pool with competition features, teaching pool, and poolpod accessible aquatic lift.
- Supply and installation of pool structures on concrete pool floors and walls
- Vinyl membrane installed on floor and ramps, steps and bench of 316L stainless steel
- Lap and Leisure Pools to be overflow gutter profile w/ weir system
- Supply and install deck equipment (i.e.; grab rails, anchors, lifeguard chairs (2), start platform anchors (6), stainless steel railings)
- Supply and install piping to and from heat exchanges and AHU unit
- Supply and install chlorine fill station and chlorine tank
- Supply and install Whale Tale spray feature w/ pump and piping
- Supply and install UV units
- Pool floor structures
- Pool deck and finishes
New Pools / Construction
We provide aquatic recreation and public pool construction to the following Provinces: Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, and the Yukon.