Circa 1877, One Eighty One King
Construction of a leisure pool for a new condominium in Waterloo. This location was the former home of Brick Brewery (Waterloo Brewing), Ontario’s first and largest craft brewery. Elements of that historical building
were incorporated in the design, fusing old and new. The 19 story residential tower offers a variety of amenities to its residents and is located in vibrant Bauer District.
LOCATION: Waterloo, Ontario
TYPE: Leisure Pool
CLIENT: HIP Developments
YEAR COMPLETED: 2020
PROJECT DETAILS: Construction of a new heated leisure pool located on the 6th floor. This pool was a Natare pool system.
- Modular stainless steel (316L) pool shell, fully welded
- Full chemical control system
- Skimmer system
– deck equipment
– pool recirculation and mechanical systems
- Slip resistant texture moulded directly into the pool bottom
- GPM Polymer covering for the steps and sun shelf